£28.00 - £30.00 per hour + Depending on experience
3 days ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking an experienced Qualified Social Worker to work within Havering Councils Safeguarding Adults/MASH/DOLS Team.
- The postholder reports to a Senior Safeguarding & DoLs Officer/Safeguarding Adults Lead Manager.
- The postholder may have line management responsibility for non-qualified staff, as required, within the team where the post is based.
- The postholder will be required to occasionally work outside normal hours.
- The postholder has no Financial/Resources responsibility.
- Contribute to the delivery of an effective Adult social care service as part of a social work team, improving outcomes for Adults and Carers.
- Manage caseloads dependent upon experience, grade of post and complexity of cases, utilising specialist knowledge for appropriate interventions, needs and risk assessments, care planning and safeguarding investigations.
- Carry out high quality assessments, using person-centred, community focused, and multi-agency interventions to bring about positive change through developing effective relationships and to secure the best outcomes for service users and carers.
- Ensure that vulnerable adults are adequately protected in line with Havering Safeguarding Adults policy and procedures and relevant legislation.
You will need to be:
Eligible to work in the UK
Why Choose Remedy?
Competitive pay rates
Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
1st tier agency
Up to £250 for each social work professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly