£30 - £32 per hour + Negotiable
about 1 month ago
Qualified Social Worker - Review Team - Cardiff Council - Up to £32ph!
- We are looking for staff who have worked in the community or hospital setting with vulnerable adults.
- You will be located at County Hall, Cardiff Bay
- We need 2 Social Workers this will be in the Review Team
- Knowledge of the Social Services and Wellbeing Act essential as is a working knowledge of the Mental Capacity Act but for short term interventions.
- When making you application, please state which position you wish to be considered for: Long term or Short term interventions
- We do agile mobile working but the expectation that social workers undertake visits to service users homes
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier to numerous local authorities throughout the UK giving us access to jobs before other agencies.
- Referral bonus - up to £300* per person placed.
- Option to be paid on either Wednesday or Friday.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.