Blackburn with Darwen, Lancashire
£24 - £26 per hour + Negotiable
6 months ago
Qualified Social Worker - Referral and Assessment Team - Blackburn with Darwen Council - Up to £26ph
- Experience with the use of Protocol Liquid Logic and good IT skills are desirable.
- Managers are easily available to access and the building is Covid Secure and open plan with meeting rooms on every floor.
- During the current pandemic, there is a 'bubble' arrangement for staff in the department as per a rota with a mixture of working from home and in the office as required. This arrangement may have some flexibility if needed but otherwise you will be required to follow the requirements to meet the service needs at this time.
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier to numerous local authorities throughout London giving us access to jobs before other agencies.
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Option to be paid on either Wednesday or Friday.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.