£32 - £35 per hour + Negotiable
about 1 month ago
Qualified Social Worker - Referral and Assessment Team - Ealing Social Services
If you have substantial post qualified experience within a Referral & Assessment team in the UK, this could be the perfect role for you.
Main duties include:
- To undertake Initial and Core Assessments within the required timescales in accordance with the DoH Assessment framework.
- To undertake the investigation of child protection referrals and to provide assessments that facilitates decision making by appropriate line managers.
- To accommodate children and young people and initiate care proceedings when appropriate.
- To formulate care plans in partnership with children and young people, their families and other providers of care and assistance based on the assessments.
- To provide verbal and written reports to Child Protection conferences, strategy meetings, planning meeting and reviews.
- A social work qualification (degree in social work, DipSW, CQSW or equivalent recognised social work qualification
- HCPC registration as a Social Worker
- Completed ASYE
- Car driver
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier to numerous local authorities throughout London giving us access to jobs before other agencies.
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Double payrolls each week.
*Terms & Conditions apply
To find out more about this role, please call Danny Mansfield on the social care team.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.