Oldham, Greater Manchester
£30 - £33 per hour + Negotiable
about 2 months ago
Qualified Social Worker - Oldham Council - Permanence Team - Up to £33ph!
- The Social Worker on the Permanence team will be holding a caseload of looked after children, supporting the progression of care and permanency planning.
- This will include visits and direct work with children and young people, chairing and attending meetings, completing assessments, developing and reviewing plans.
- The Social Worker will also be part of a duty rota, taking and managing duty calls.
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier to numerous local authorities throughout the UK giving us access to jobs before other agencies.
- Referral bonus - up to £300* per person placed.
- Option to be paid on either Wednesday or Friday.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.