Stockport, Greater Manchester
Up to £30 per hour + Depending on Experience
12 days ago
Qualified Social Worker - Stockport Metropolitan Borough Council - Mental Health Service - Up to £30ph!
- To complete Care Act assessments and put services in place, complete Mental Health Tribunal Reports and attend these hearings, complete Mental Capacity assessments and chair Best Interest Meetings and support with discharges from the hospital wards.
- Liaise with our health colleagues and ensure the person is supported appropriately, referring to the health crisis team, where needed.
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier to numerous local authorities throughout the UK giving us access to jobs before other agencies.
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Option to be paid on either Wednesday or Friday.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.