£28 - £32 per hour + Negotiable
29 days ago
Qualified Social Worker - Suffolk County Council - Mental Health Team - Up to £32ph!
- To support a community mental health team with the assessment, treatment and monitoring of working aged adults with mental health difficulties.
- This would involve working as a care coordinator and holding a caseload of clients who need support from the service, as well assessing people who have been referred into the service and signposting them to external support if indicated, or supporting the team to formulate a care plan.
- The role involves ongoing holistic assessment of clients, risk management and engagement with carers and families.
- As well as working as part of an MDT, liaising with a number of different professionals on a regular basis, to offer biopsychosocial support.
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier to numerous local authorities throughout the UK giving us access to jobs before other agencies.
- Referral bonus - up to £300* per person placed.
- Option to be paid on either Wednesday or Friday.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.