North West London, London
£28 - £30 per hour
9 days ago
- To assess the needs of elderly physically and mentally frail people or other relevant clients as necessary, in accordance with current legislation and the policy and practices of the Local Authority.
- To devise care packages to meet the identified need within resources available and the Local Authority FACS criteria.
- To work directly with clients and their carers in providing these services where appropriate.
- To be aware of the vulnerability of frail clients and to protect their property.
- To monitor and review the service provided. To ensure support is provided to carers.