East London, London
£29 - £30 per hour
about 1 month ago
Qualified Social Worker, Mental Health Unit, North East London, from £29-£30ph
If you are a Qualified Social Worker with a background in Mental Health, we want to hear from you.
As a Qualified Social Worker you will act as a care coordinator in the Locality Mental Health Team.
Main duties include:
- Attending Safeguarding Planning Meetings
- Care Act Assessment Referrals
- Supporting First Response Team with Safeguarding Advice
- Emergency Welfare Checks of Vulnerable Adults
- Handling Section 42 Enquiries
- Responsible for assessing individuals' needs and creating a unique care plan to help them achieve their goals
- Degree in Social Work or equivalent qualification
- Registration with Social Work England
- ASYE complete
- Experience in a Mental Health Team
- Car driver/owner desirable
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier across London giving us first access to jobs.
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Double payrolls each week.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
To be considered for this role, please apply with your CV to Lucy Raven on the social care team.
Remedy Recruitment Group Ltd is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.