Bury, Greater Manchester
£30 - £35 per hour + Negotiable + Depending on Experience
5 days ago
Qualified Social Worker - Bury Council, Greater Manchester - MASH Team - Up to £35ph!
- MASH experience is essential
- This role is office based at 3Kp in the centre of bury which has good transport links
- Working hours will be 37 hours per week
- The role entails screening new referrals to look at whether it meets threshold to go to the duty team for further interventions
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier to numerous local authorities throughout the UK giving us access to jobs before other agencies.
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Option to be paid on either Wednesday or Friday.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.