Salford, Greater Manchester
£26 - £30 per hour + Negotiable
24 days ago
Qualified Social Worker - Looked After Children (LAC) Team - Salford City Council - Up to £30ph!
Remedy Social Care team are looking for an experienced Qualified Social Worker with current experience working within a Looked after Children (LAC) team.
Main duties include:
- Support children living with relatives, friends or foster families and perspective adopters or older children living in children's homes and semi-independent units.
- Undertake assessments and review Care Plans
- Nurture and develop meaningful relations with children; understand and interpret their wishes, and champion and support them to reach their full potential
- Prepare reports and attend court on occasion
- Degree in Social Work or equivalent qualification
- Registration with Social Work England
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier across the UK giving us first access to jobs
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Double payrolls each week.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
To be considered for this role, please apply with your CV to Danny Mansfield or Joe Hilton on the social care team.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.