Sheffield, South Yorkshire
Up to £31 per hour + Negotiable
20 days ago
Qualified Social Worker - Sheffield City Council - Looked after Children (LAC) Team - Up to £31ph!
- We are looking for two senior social workers with significant post qualification experience in statutory services to work in our Children Looked After services in Sheffield.
- Experience of working in this area combined with adoption and homelessness experience would be ideal. You must be IT competent and a good report writer as you will be expected to write court reports.
- There may be a requirement to travel outside of the city centre to undertake visits for children who are on placement out of city.
- The team are based in Sheffield city centre at Star House and during the pandemic we are working on an office rota basis due to social distancing restrictions. You will be expected to undertake home visits. IT equipment will be provided for you to work at home and to bring to the office to work.
- We are looking for people who are available to start in october.
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier to numerous local authorities throughout the UK giving us access to jobs before other agencies.
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Option to be paid on either Wednesday or Friday.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.