£31 - £35 per hour + Negotiable
about 2 months ago
Qualified Social Worker - Somerset County Council - Looked after Children (LAC) Team - Up to £35ph!
- We have opportunities in our Children Looked After teams (CLA) in Mendip to fill two maternity posts. The hours are negotiable and flexible.
- We are looking for Qualified Social Workers who are passionate and enthusiastic to join us in improving outcomes for our most vulnerable children and young people. We have come a long way in our improvement journey; join us as we strive to provide a gold star service for all children and young people.
We can offer you
- Small supportive teams to progress your career
- Strengths and relationship-based approach to underpin your work
- Regular high-quality systemic supervision
- Flexible working and trust in your professional autonomy
Permanence is our passion for those children that need it the most; promoting positive outcomes for children both educationally and socially with reconnection for families wherever possible.
We promote flexible working within our CLA teams and will consider part time, 9 day fortnight and other flexible working approaches.
Our offices in Mendip are located in Shepton Mallet, just a short drive from Bath, Frome and Glastonbury and easily accessible from Bristol, Wiltshire and North Somerset; with parking on site.
Access to/ use of a vehicle is an essential requirement for this role.
We are proud to offer an environment that is supportive and rewarding, working as part of a team who are passionate about the work they do to improve the lives of people in Somerset.
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier to numerous local authorities throughout the UK giving us access to jobs before other agencies.
- Referral bonus - up to £300* per person placed.
- Option to be paid on either Wednesday or Friday.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.