Bracknell Forest, Berkshire
£32 - £34 per hour + Negotiable
27 days ago
Qualified Social Worker - Bracknell Forest Council - Looked after Children (LAC) Team - Up to £34ph!
- Social Worker role within the Children Looked After Team
- To manage a case load of Children who are Looked after this will include out of area travel therefore applicants would need to have their own car and be able to drive
- Applicants should be flexible in their working day as some visits are out of ordinary working hours
- Multi professional working is required and completions of reports etc in a timely manner and to deadlines is essential
- Excellent assessment skills are required as is the ability to meet deadlines
- A child centred approach is essential
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier to numerous local authorities throughout the UK giving us access to jobs before other agencies.
- Referral bonus - up to £300* per person placed.
- Option to be paid on either Wednesday or Friday.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.