Oldham, Greater Manchester
£30 - £33 per hour + Negotiable
0003 92CC / 1_1610014492
20 days ago
Qualified Social Worker - Long Term Team - Oldham Council - Up to £33ph!
- The Long Term team in Oldham Council are looking for experienced SWs with 2 years minimum with direct experience socail work including: CP, Court Proceedings.
- To have a responsibility for a complex and challenging caseload; to understand the journey and lived experiences of children and young people and to work with them to make things better in their lives.
- To work alongside partner agencies to undertake various assessments, to devise and implement plans, and to evaluate and assess progress, in order to ensure the best possible outcomes for children, young people and their families, alongside partner agencies.
- To continue to develop professionally, and be accountable for the delivery of excellent social work practice.
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier to numerous local authorities throughout the UK giving us access to jobs before other agencies.
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Option to be paid on either Wednesday or Friday.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.