Wigan, Greater Manchester
£30 - £35 per hour + Negotiable
14 days ago
Qualified Social Worker - Wigan Council - Locality Team - Up to £35ph!!!
- You will have two years statutory social care experience either in Duty and Assessment or a locality team, be an excellent communicator who understands the value and importance of integrated working.
- You'll be a strong team player who is used to working in a person-centred way, allowing you to be efficient in time management, report writing, completing assessments and providing both written and verbal evidence in care proceedings.
- You will have a holistic approach to work, with a keen focus on reducing inequalities and supporting individuals to develop their resilience and improve outcomes.
- You will be working in a busy and friendly team and will work predominantly with children in need, child protection, care proceedings and private law applications, working on a longer-term basis with children, young people and their families, providing help and support to help families make effective change.
- You will ensure the delivery of a high quality and effective social work service to facilitate, empower and promote independence, strengths and assets of both individuals and local communities.
- You will work in partnership with children, young people and parents, some of whom can be difficult to engage.
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier to numerous local authorities throughout the UK giving us access to jobs before other agencies.
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Option to be paid on either Wednesday or Friday.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.