North West London, London
Up to £35 per hour
8 days ago
Senior Social Worker, Children's Locality Team, North West London, up to £35ph
If you are a Senior Social Worker with a background working with Children's Locality Team, we want to hear from you.
Working within the Locality Service, you will take a restorative practice approach and provide consistent social care support to children and young people who are living at home on a plan.
Main duties include:
- Provide high quality relationship based social work services to children and families.
- Work collaboratively and in partnership with children, young people, and families to develop action plans that address both the presenting concerns and the underlying difficulties.
- Work across the tiers of need and liaise with multi-agency partners.
- Undertake Family Group Conferences, robust assessments and SMART planning that supports children and young people to achieve positive outcomes within the families and communities
- Conducting good oral and written skills and able to keep accurate and up to date case records
- Degree in Social Work or equivalent qualification
- Registration with Social Work England
- ASYE complete
- Car Driver/Owner Desirable
- Experience with Children's Locality Team
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier across London giving us first access to jobs
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Double payrolls each week.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
To be considered for this role, please apply with your CV to Lucy Raven on the social care team.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.