Up to £35 per hour + Negotiable + Depending on Experience
2 months ago
Qualified Social Worker - Wrexham County Borough Council - Leaving Care Team - £35ph + Negotiable!
The team is extremely dedicated to managing the wellbeing of our Care Leavers. Their approach is friendly, supportive and inclusive and the Team Manager along with the Assistant Team Manager are approachable and very supportive.
Duties will include:
- Working with our children looked after, who are moving into independence.
- Completing pathway assessments and planning integrating the support of a Personal Advisor.
- Complete robust assessments corresponding to Pathway Plans Supporting our young people with the practical skills required to successfully move to independence.
- Support and encourage access to training and education and work.
- Develop close and effecting working relationships with other agencies
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier to numerous local authorities throughout the UK giving us access to jobs before other agencies.
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Option to be paid on either Wednesday or Friday.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.