£28.00 - £32.00 per hour + Depending on experience
6 months ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking an experienced Qualified Social Worker to work within a Leaving Care Team for Sutton Council.
- Ensure that all care plans are informed by need, up to date and that the child/ young person is fully consulted at all stages of the plans development
- Ensure that reviews are well prepared for and co-produced with the child/young person and is within statutory timescales.
- Ensure that the child's family and carers are fully consulted when appropriate in the development and implementation of their care plan.
- Co-ordinate and draw up the child/young person's individual Education and Health Plans.
- Contribute to the annual review process of foster carers.
- Participate in the foster carer training programme, as appropriate
You will need to be:
Eligible to work in the UK
Why Choose Remedy?
Competitive pay rates
Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
1st tier agency
Up to £250 for each social work professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly