North London, London
£26.00 - £28.00 per hour + Depending on experience
4 months ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking an experienced Qualified Social Worker to work within a Learning Disability Team for a Local Authority based in North London.
- You will manage your own workload; you will undertake assessments for clients with learning disabilities, assessing the client's needs, risks and capacity and respond appropriately to support the service user.
- You will have the skills to respond appropriately to unexpected events and crisis and have the ability to recognise signs of harm, abuse and neglect and how to manage these issues.
- You will work to the Adult Social Care operational principles in order to provide high quality and effective social work support, delivering excellent strengths based assessment, intervention, care planning and Social Work service to all customers in either a community or hospital setting
- You will manage and monitor a workload of cases of varying complexity and organise work activities taking into account the need to prioritise tasks and responsibilities, ensuring statutory responsibilities are undertaken You will undertake interviews, Mental Capacity Act assessments, observations and gather information from adults with learning disabilities, informal networks and other agencies to analyse summarise and evaluate the information to provide a holistic assessment of needs, balancing risk and protective factors.
- You will undertake risk assessments of customers and developing positive risk management strategies as appropriate, including protection plans for those who require them.
- You will Monitor and review support plans at regular intervals involving all stakeholders and ensuring the customer is at the centre of the process.
You will need to be:
Eligible to work in the UK
Why Choose Remedy?
Competitive pay rates
Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
1st tier agency
Up to £250 for each social work professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly