North West London, London
Up to £30 per hour
about 2 months ago
Qualified Social Worker, Learning Disabilities, North West London, £30ph
If you are a Qualified Social Worker who has post qualified experience with Learning Disabilities, this could be the perfect role for you.
You will be working with adults with Learning Disabilities over 18 including older people.
You will have experience in transforming care along with experience in a complex care management team.
- Undertaking assessments of adult clients with Learning Disabilities
- Completing care plans within agreed timescales
- Organising care packages for service users and their families
- Arranging and conducting meetings
- Attending reviews and tribunal meetings
- Diploma in Social Work or equivalent qualification
- Registration with Social Work England
- ASYE complete
- Car driver/owner desirable
- Experience with working with Learning Disabilities Essential
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier to numerous local authorities throughout London giving us access to jobs before other agencies.
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Double payrolls each week.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
To find out more about this role, please call Lucy Raven on the social care team.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.