£28.00 - £30.00 per hour + Depending on experience
15 days ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking an experienced Qualified Social Worker to work within an Adults with Learning Disabilities Team for Newham Council.
- Assess and review the needs of adults with learning disabilities and their carers
- Support planning
- Assess risks and with input of relevant parties, devise appropriate risk management plans
- Undertake Mental Capacity Assessments and participate in the associated Best interests decisions
- Participate in Continuing Health Care Assessment processes
- Participate in Transforming Care processes
- Undertake safeguarding adults enquiries and contribute to safeguarding adults processes
- Providing advice to families and carers in support of people living with learning disabilities and autism
- Sound knowledge of the Care Act 2014, Statutory Policy/Guidance on Safeguarding Adults, Mental Capacity Act 2005 is necessary for this role. Also of relevance is the ability to identify when deprivation of liberty is occurring and seek the right guidance on how to address it.
You will need to be:
Eligible to work in the UK
Why Choose Remedy?
Competitive pay rates
Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
1st tier agency
Up to £250 for each social work professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly