South London, London
£30 - £35 per hour
15 days ago
Qualified Social Worker, Looked after Children, South London, from £30-£35
If you are a Qualified Social Worker with experience with Looked After Children, this could be your ideal role.
You will bring your wealth of experience in LAC reviews and Child Protection along with the ability to organise and prioritise work and manage time effectively.
Main duties include:
- Management of a complex caseload
- Working with children subject to a Child Protection Plan
- Court work including writing statements of evidence for court
- Plan and review services for the LAC
- Degree in Social Work or equivalent qualification
- Registration with Social Work England
- ASYE Completed
- Knowledge of key legislation relevant to social care
- Strong influencing and negotiating skills with children, parents and health professionals
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier across London giving us first access to jobs
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Double payrolls each week.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
To be considered for this role, please apply with your CV to Lucy Raven on the social care team.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.