£25 - £30 per hour + Negotiable
about 1 month ago
Qualified Social Worker - Herefordshire Council - Integrated Discharge Team - Up to £30ph!
- This is an exciting time to be working for Herefordshire Adults and Communities and to join the Integrated Discharge Team based within Wye Valley Trust.
- We are an innovative team that consist of Adult Social Care and Health colleagues, working together, to ensure the timely and safe discharge of patients that require additional services on discharge, by following the Discharge to Assess model of working.
- We are seeking an enthusiastic, creative, motivated and forward thinking Social Worker to join our team who has a focus on 'why not home, why not today'.
- You will have the scope to deal with a whole spectrum of people with Health and Social Care needs, such as mental health, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, frailty and Safeguarding.
- If you are a qualified, Social Work England registered Social Worker, with relevant experience and a commitment to ensuring the effective discharge of patients from the hospital setting to a place where long term care planning can take, we are keen to welcome you.
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier to numerous local authorities throughout the UK giving us access to jobs before other agencies.
- Referral bonus - up to £300* per person placed.
- Option to be paid on either Wednesday or Friday.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.