Bury, Greater Manchester
Up to £35 per hour + Negotiable
about 2 months ago
Qualified Social Worker - Bury Council, Greater Manchester - Inital Response Team - Up to £35ph!
- Experienced in and to undertake the below duties
- C & F AssessmentsS47 Enquiriesstrategy meetingscourt work as neededmanage a case load
- Bury IRT are looking for an experienced Level 3 Social Worker to join their IRT Team.
- Some aspects of agile working is in place
- Team are based at 3 Knowsley Place, Bury
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier to numerous local authorities throughout the UK giving us access to jobs before other agencies.
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Option to be paid on either Wednesday or Friday.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.