East Sussex, England
£26.00 - £28.00 per hour + Depending on experience
27 days ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking an experienced Qualified Social Worker to work within a Hospital Team in Conquest Hospital for East Sussex Council.
- To undertake a range of tasks which could include investigation of adult safeguarding issues, carrying out assessments of need, analysis and planning, assessing and managing risk, commissioning support and reviewing.
- To identify and appropriately report children and adult safeguarding concerns, liaising with key agencies to gather information and acting as Investigating Officer as delegated.
- To work with a range of legal interventions and departmental policies and procedures to support outcome based planning for adults.
- To work directly with adults in need, carers, families and their communities to support people to make informed decisions and choices, empowering them to express needs and participate in the decision making process.
- To work with partner agencies and adults in need and their carers and families to enable them to build networks of community support and maintain their independence for as long as possible.
- To maintain good case recording and present reports to panels and in court as appropriate.
You will need to be:
Eligible to work in the UK
Why Choose Remedy?
Competitive pay rates
Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
1st tier agency
Up to £250 for each social work professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly