Wigan, Greater Manchester
Up to £26.88 per hour + Negotiable
20 days ago
Qualified Social Worker - Wigan Council - Hospital Discharge Team - Up to £26.88ph!
- Social worker required to work within the Better at Home team (hospital discharge) which is an integrated team based in the community.
- Candidates must have proven experience of Care Act assessments, arranging support upon discharge, preferably have hospital discharge experience.
- Candidates must have a good level of knowledge and experience in the Mental Capacity Act 2005 and its principles and provisions.
- Candidates must have good communication skills
- Good recording skills
- Candidates must be willing to work weekends ideally out of hours if need be
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier to numerous local authorities throughout the UK giving us access to jobs before other agencies.
- Referral bonus - up to £300* per person placed.
- Option to be paid on either Wednesday or Friday.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.