£30 - £34 per hour
15 days ago
Qualified Social worker, Hospital Discharge, South West London, from £30-£34ph
If you are an experienced Qualified Social Worker with a background within Hospital Discharge, we want to hear from you.
Main Duties Include:
- Duty - screening and scrutinising referrals, liaison with patients and hospitals to ensure patient is discharged in a timely and safe manners
- Care Act Assessments, care and support planning, funding requests and mental capacity assessments
- Safeguarding - screening to enquiry outcome stage
- Working with acute hospital trusts within a discharge to assess model (trusted assessor model)
- Working with enablement - identifying reablement goals and reviewing progress when patient is at home with discharge to assess care
- Complex case management - lead work liaising with and coordinating partners involved in patients discharge to assess care, ensuring care is strengths based and patient is at the centre of care planning
- Degree in Social Work or equivalent qualification
- Registration with Social Work England
- ASYE complete
- Substantial experience within Adult Services
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier across London giving us first access to jobs.
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Double payrolls each week.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
To be considered for this role, please apply with your CV to Dee Spencer on the social care team.
Remedy Recruitment Group Ltd is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.