Rotherham, South Yorkshire
£32 - £35 per hour + Negotiable
17 days ago
Qualified Social Worker - Rotherham Metropolitan Borough Council - Fostering Team - Up to £35ph!
- The post will involve supervising and supporting approved foster carers in addition to assessing / supporting kinship carers approved on a temporary basis
- The social worker will be required to work flexibly in terms of completing face to face / virtual visits to carers dependent on the needs of case work allocations
- ASAP Start
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier to numerous local authorities throughout the UK giving us access to jobs before other agencies.
- Referral bonus - up to £300* per person placed.
- Option to be paid on either Wednesday or Friday.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.