Bolton, Greater Manchester
£32 - £35 per hour + Negotiable
about 1 month ago
Qualified Social Worker - Bolton Council - Greater Manchester - Fostering Team - Up to £35ph!
- We are looking for a qualified social worker who has experience of working in a fostering team.
- The post will primarily be to recruit mainstream foster carers, completing initial visits and full fostering assessments of prospective foster carers.
- Applicants need to have good assessment and report writing skills and be available to work flexibly including outside of normal office hours when needed.
- Other responsibilities include supervising and supporting a caseload of foster carers, working with social work colleagues to identify suitable placements for children, training prospective and approved foster carers.
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier to numerous local authorities throughout the UK giving us access to jobs before other agencies.
- Referral bonus - up to £300* per person placed.
- Option to be paid on either Wednesday or Friday.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.