North London, London
£28 - £32 per hour
SGOB - Dee_1588771410
24 days ago
Qualified Social Worker, Fostering Team, North London, up to £32ph
Remedy Social Care team is working with a local authority based in North London to recruit an experienced Fostering Social Worker.
If you are a Fostering Social Worker with SGO experience, we want to hear from you today!
You will bring your wealth of experience in fostering to an already established service. This is a temporary position initially for 3-6 months.
Main duties include:
- Hold a caseload of foster carers including children who cannot live with their birth parents
- Offer regular supervision to foster carers
- Recruit and assess foster carers in line with service requirements
- Undertake Special Guardianship Orders
- Diploma in Social Work or equivalent qualification
- Registration with Social Work England
- Experience in fostering assessments including Form F, family and friends and SGO plus viability.
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier to local authorities across London giving us first access to jobs.
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Double payrolls each week.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
To be considered for this role, please apply with your CV to Dee Spencer on the social care team.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.