Tower Hamlets, London
Up to £35.00 per hour
Ben - FS/CP_1617272850
11 days ago
Family Support and Protection is an Intervention Service which holds cases of long term CP, CIN, Care proceedings and private proceedings, NRPF, private fostering and PVE.
To effectively protect and promote the welfare of all children for whom the post
holder is responsible.
2. To undertake assessments of children in need in accordance with the National
Assessment Framework , Working Together, London Child Protection
Procedures and Children Acts 1989 and 2004.
3. To lead the investigation of allegations of significant harm to children in
consultation with the Practice Leader and other professionals.
4. To arrange regular visits with children and ensure that the views, wishes,
feelings and lived experience of children is captured and at the forefront of all
assessments, interventions and plans.
5. To establish professional relationships and behaviours that safeguards
children and empower families to make positive changes.
6. To be responsible for making realistic child centred plans within a review
timeline, that will manage and reduce identified risks and meet the needs of
children. Apply twin and triple track planning to minimise the drift or delay, and
be alert to the effectiveness or otherwise of current plans.