West London, London
Up to £35 per hour
14 days ago
Qualified Social Worker, Family Support, Outskirts of West London, £35ph
If you have previous experience as in Family Support, we want to hear from you today.
As a Family Support Social Worker, you will work with children in need, looked after children and child protection cases.
Main duties will include:
- Substantial experience of front-line work social work i.e. court / CP / CIN
- Experience of working with a range of risk indicators - DA / Substance misuse / MH / Neglect / Physical Abuse / CSA etc
- Ability to work in a team and on own initiative
- Awareness of systemic principles / Signs of Safety
- Understanding of impact of contextual harm, it's causes and solutions
- Awareness of what good or outstanding practice looks like
- Ability to manage their own time to a good standard.
- Diploma in Social Work or equivalent qualification
- Registration with Social Work England
- ASYE complete
- Child Protection and court experience essential
- Car driver/owner essential
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier to numerous local authorities throughout London giving us access to jobs before other agencies.
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Double payrolls each week.
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
To be considered for this role, please apply with your CV to Lucy Raven on the social care team.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.