Tameside, Greater Manchester
£35 - £40 per hour + Negotiable + Depending on Experience
3 months ago
Qualified Social Worker - Tameside Council - Greater Manchester - Duty or Locality Teams - Up to £40ph!
Social Workers required in our Duty or Locality teams
Why Tameside Children's Services?
- We offer flexible working, including part time hours
- We have an excellent induction programme for all our new staff
- No cases allocated in first two weeks of starting
- Induction buddies for all our new staff
- The peer support in Tameside is second to none
- All staff receive regular supervision and work in a supportive culture
- We listen to our staff and act on feedback in a variety of ways through having regular team meetings, employee engagement sessions and staff surveys.
- We have a comprehensive workforce development programme which provides lots of opportunities to help staff grow
- Staff are provided with the technology, including a laptop and mobile phone to enable flexible working
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier to numerous local authorities throughout the UK giving us access to jobs before other agencies.
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Option to be paid on either Wednesday or Friday.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.