South West London, London
£28.00 - £32.00 per hour + Depending on experience
9 months ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking an experienced Qualified Social Worker to work within a Children's with Disabilities Team for a Local Authority based in South West London.
- To carry a caseload (long term and short term) as allocated by the Team Manager and within the priorities of the Special Needs, Disability and Psychology Service
- To act as a Duty social worker at direction of Team Manager.
- To maintain a knowledge and awareness of legislation and departmental policies and procedures, and to work within these.
- To make the line manager aware without delay of any complaints received from service users or from other agencies.
- To ensure the Team Manager is made aware and kept fully informed of any concerns in relation to safeguarding and/or child protection.
- To attend supervision meeting with delegated line manager.
- To co-operate with Team Administrators in undertaking appropriate administrative tasks relating to cases and Duty and to ensure all administrative tasks in relation to their cases are completed.
- To carry out all tasks in accordance with the Council's Equal Opportunities policies with a commitment to and understanding of anti-discriminatory practice.
- To keep file records up to date using the Department's recording guidelines.
- To complete reports in respects of court proceedings, adoption and fostering procedures etc.
- To comply with the Department's policy and procedures on race record keeping.
- To maintain high standards of professional care working in the best interests of children, ensuring that there are clear plans for Children Looked After by the authority.
You will need to be:
Eligible to work in the UK
Why Choose Remedy?
Competitive pay rates
Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
1st tier agency
Up to £250 for each social work professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly