£23 - £30 per hour + Negotiable
about 2 months ago
Qualified Social Worker - Lancashire County Council - Community Mental Health Team - Up to £30ph!
- Social Work England Registration
- Experience in a relevant field of practice
- You will be required to provide a car for use in connection with the duties of this post and must be insured for business use. However, we may consider you if you cannot drive because of a disability.
- As part of this team you will complete social care assessments, support plans and reviews designed to support the delivery of a coordinated response to individual's needs. The team works in partnership with all internal and external professionals involved in assessment and service provision, e.g. Health, police, housing etc. including Court work when required.
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier to numerous local authorities throughout the UK giving us access to jobs before other agencies.
- Referral bonus - up to £300* per person placed.
- Option to be paid on either Wednesday or Friday.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.