Trafford, Greater Manchester
Up to £30 per hour
393FA - Dee_1601552816
24 days ago
Qualified Social Worker, Children's Services, Trafford
If you have significant experience of working with children and young people in care, this could be your dream job.
You will be working as part of a multi-agency team providing support so that vulnerable children can remain within their families wherever possible.
6 months assignment
Pay rate: 30ph
Main duties & skills:
- Manage a complex case load on an area team including case proceedings, court work, child in need and child protection
- Undertake detailed holistic assessment of children, young people and their families.
- Knowledge and experience of preventing escalation of need and the application of early help offer/services to children and families.
- Working with complex situations with a focus on problem solving.
- Write clear and concise reports and maintain case records.
- Degree in Social Work or equivalent qualification
- Registration with Social Work England
- Demonstrable knowledge,experience and skill in social work assessments
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier across London giving us first access to jobs
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Double payrolls each week.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
To be considered for this role, please apply with your CV to Dee Spencer on the social care team.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.