£32 - £35 per hour + DOE
about 1 month ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are looking for a Qualified Social Worker for a Children's Safeguarding Team for Somerset Council.
* To provide social work for all groups within the community.
* To provide statutory intervention and other work with children, young persons and their families, with supervision by the Service Manager.
* To provide social work support to Children looked after.
* To assess potential foster carers and adoptive carers.
* To provide social work with homeless and potentially homeless persons / families.
* To act as Approved Social Worker under the Mental Health Act, if qualified.
* To act as a Duty Officer within the Area Office, Sub-Office or Call Office, as required.
* To provide direct social work with abused children and their families.
* To undertake joint work with other Social Workers / other professionals in the completion of tasks.
* To assist in the induction of newly qualified / appointed Social Workers.
You will need to be:
Eligible to work in the UK
Why Choose Remedy?
Competitive pay rates
Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
1st tier agency
Up to £250 for each social work professional you refer to us who we place*
Receive up to £250 for finding your own job*