£28.00 - £32.00 per hour + Depending on experience
2 months ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking an experienced Qualified Social Worker to work within an Intervention Team for Havering Council.
Team Name:Intervention Support Service
Team description/dynamic:We are a generic social work team that hold cases from CIN through to permanence. We are a large team made up of 8 pods of 6 workers.
Please list 5 essential requirements for the role:
1. Must have 2 plus years experience in child protection/looked after children team
2. Must be able to work to statutory deadlines
3. Must be willing to work in a generic social work team
4. Should have a high level of report/assessment writing skills
5. Must have previous court work experience
Essential experience required: At least 2 years working in a child protection/looked after children team.
You will need to be:
Eligible to work in the UK
Why Choose Remedy?
Competitive pay rates
Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
1st tier agency
Up to £250 for each social work professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly