£32.00 - £35.00 per hour
Ben - Care Planning_1615545610
about 1 month ago
Service: Social Work With Families - Care Planning
The Social Work teams include team manager, Assistant Team manager, 7 SW's and a Family Support worker. There are 13 teams overall.
15 - 17 Children (some cases lower) (Mixed case load of CIN, CP, PLO and Care Proceeding)
Complexity of cases:
The cases are a mixture of complexities, whereby some need CIN plans, others need CP plans and a reduced number require PLO / care Proceedings. Cases loads will be considered upon the complexities of the cases.
5 Essential Requirements for the Role:
1. Social Work Qualification
2. Completed ASYE year/ Post 1 years experience
3. Court work experience/ PLO experience
4. Experience of working within a Child Protection Service ( ability to identify risk and implement clear safety plans)
5. Ability to analyse information and formulate clear intervention plans that are child focused and purposeful
6. References that highlight timeliness of work is being completed
Essential experience required:
Post ASYE - one year qualification
Court Experiences necessary, including writing initial/final evidence and care plans.
Working with children subject to a CP plan and ensuring that plans are progressed to avoid delay for the child.