Barking and Dagenham, London
£34884 - £40869 per annum
18 days ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking a Qualified Social Worker to work Permanently within Barking and Dagenham Councils Children Assessment Team.
- We are looking for experienced social workers to work in our assessment team.
- The team provides social work services to children and their families to safeguard and promote their welfare. Your role will be to undertake high quality and timely single assessments and to liaise with partners within and without the council as necessary to ensure that services are provided efficiently and effectively. You'll manage complex cases, planning intervention and support in a timely manner and, at all times, making sure that the children's voices are heard and recorded consistently.
- You will also be developing and improving standards and quality, helping us to achieve the best possible outcomes for our children and their families.
- We'll also expect you to contribute to the team - helping us develop and improve standards.
- In return, we will give you the time and support you need to make a difference. We are driving down caseloads and investing heavily in better IT and mobile working technology to help staff spend more quality time doing what matters
FULL JD AVAILABLE
Salary - £34,884- £40,869 and Annual £2.5k Recruitment and Retention Allowance
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly