depending on experience
22 days ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking a Qualified Social Worker for Children
You will need to be:
- SWE registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Provide high quality social work as part of a multi-professional team, acting, as required, as the lead professional for families caring for adolescents presenting with a range of needs including being victims/perpetrators of child sexual exploitation, young people affected or involved in serious youth violence and group offending, missing from home.
- Build the resilience of children, young people and their families by using evidenced based approaches to achieve sustained change.
- Use the direction, support and guidance of your line manager and the multiprofessional team to effectively manage the range of complexities of risk and ambiguity families present with.
- Establish rapport, build respectful relationships with children, young people, their families, obtaining and recording their views accurately
- Mobilise existing and potential support networks for children, young people and their families through effective and regular engagement and communication, working collaboratively and including their views and Page 3 of 7 contributions to assessments and plans made for children, young people and their families
- Undertake assessments of children, young people's circumstances, using observation and information gathered from a range of sources to provide evidence and analysis of children's needs leading to recommended levels of intervention and of service provision.
- Work with children, young people and their families in a range of settings, including their homes to undertake assessments and interventions aimed at building their resilience and improving outcomes.
- Take responsibility for making decisions about the tasks that need to be completed with families and at all times working in the families best interests and considering the impact of your involvement on children, young people and their families
Why Choose Remedy?
- Competitive pay rates
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- 1st tier agency
- Up to £250 for each social work professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly