£28 - £32 per hour + Negotiable
about 1 month ago
Qualified Social Worker - Shropshire Council - Children with Disabilities Team (CWD) - Up to £32ph!
- The team works with children from 0-18 with a variety of needs.
- The team work with children under short breaks, child in need, child protection, Looked After and care proceedings.
- The team is a busy team and covers the whole of Shropshire.
- We are looking for a candidate who has experience of working with children with additional needs and disabilities.
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier to numerous local authorities throughout the UK giving us access to jobs before other agencies.
- Referral bonus - up to £300* per person placed.
- Option to be paid on either Wednesday or Friday.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.