Sheffield, South Yorkshire
£31 - £32 per hour + Negotiable
about 2 months ago
Qualified Social Worker - Sheffield City Council - Children with Disabilities Team (CWD) - Up to £32ph!
- We are looking for an experienced senior social worker with extensive experience and who is able to have an immediate start to support our children with disabilities service.
- Work will consist of complex casework including court proceedings, working with children with complex needs, mental health issues.
- You must be qualified and SWE registered and be able to undertake home visits with PPE.
- The office is based in the city centre and there will be some working from home during the pandemic.
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier to numerous local authorities throughout the UK giving us access to jobs before other agencies.
- Referral bonus - up to £300* per person placed.
- Option to be paid on either Wednesday or Friday.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.