West Sussex, England
14 days ago
Qualified Social Worker,
If you are a Qualified Social Worker with a background working with Children in Need, we want to hear from you.
You will be building effective relationship with the Child in question, to ensure a fully integrated and holistic approach.
Main duties include:
- Ensure vulnerable children and their families and/or carers, receive a high quality and responsive service as set out by the London Borough of Merton's policies and procedures and enshrined in the Children Act 1989 and 2004 and other relevant legislation relating to Every Child Matters
- Day to day management of children's social care services and the ongoing provision of assessed support, ensuring that Duty procedures are implemented and are effective to safeguard the welfare and needs of vulnerable children and their families
- Ensure all referrals have a decision made within agreed timeframe of receipt, and the referrer receives written confirmation of decision, if appropriate
- Ensure that all assessments are completed within agreed timefram
- Ensure that all vulnerable children and their families receive responsive services to prevent children and young people being taken into care and support positive parenting, preventing harm and promoting children's life chances
- Degree in Social Work or equivalent qualification
- Registration with Social Work England
- ASYE complete
- Experience with Children in Need
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier across London giving us first access to jobs.
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Double payrolls each week.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
To be considered for this role, please apply with your CV to Ava Frankel on the social care team.
Remedy Recruitment Group Ltd is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.