£35 - £38 per hour + Negotiable
22 days ago
QUALIFIED SOCIAL WORKERS URGENTLY NEEDED ACROSS CHILDRENS SERVICES IN SURREY!!
If you are looking for your next Social Work position, we want to hear from you today!
Remedy Recruitment Group Ltd is working in partnership with Surrey County Council to recruit 50 Qualified Social Workers across Childrens Services.
You must have completed your ASYE as a Qualified Social Worker with experience in a statutory Children & Families team in the UK.
It is essential you are a car driver; pool cars are available.
Very competitive pay rates are offered to experienced candidates
Main duties include:
- Provide a social work service of assessment of need, care planning and as appropriate, child protection investigations to prevent the separation of children from their families where possible; to ensure that children and young people are adequately protected in line with departmental policy, procedures and relevant legislation.
- Support alternative permanent care for children who have to be separated from their families in a timely fashion.
- Supervise fostering / adoption arrangements.
- Act as a mentor to social workers and support their development, and undertake duties of a practice teacher as required.
- Diploma in Social Work or equivalent qualification
- HCPC registration as a Social Worker
- Substantial post qualified experience in a Children & Families, ideally CWD
- Car driver/owner essential along with business insurance
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier to numerous local authorities throughout London giving us access to jobs before other agencies.
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Double payrolls each week.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
To be considered for this role, please apply with your CV to Danny Mansfield on the social care team.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.