Up to £28. per hour
00934 - Dee_1601368086
21 days ago
Qualified Social Worker, Children with Disabilities Team, Southend
If you have knowledge of methods of social work intervention, along with experience of LAC, CIN and CP, we want to hear from you today.
You will work in a seaside town supporting children with disabilities and their families with excellent transport links from Central London.
Main duties include:
- Provide professional and comprehensive casework to a caseload of children and young people appropriate to experience and capabilities.
- Maintain a safeguarding approach to protecting children with disabilities.
- Ensure the highest of professional standards and good overall knowledge of relevant legislation regulation and practice methods.
- Degree in Social Work or equivalent qualification
- Registration with Social Work England
- Recent experience working with children with disabilities
- Car driver/owner
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier across London giving us first access to jobs
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Double payrolls each week.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
To be considered for this role, please apply with your CV to Dee Spencer on the social care team.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.