£28 - £31 per hour
396571 - Dee_1592842017
3 months ago
Qualified Social Worker, Children with Disabilities Team, East London
Remedy Social Care team is looking for Social Workers with recent experience within a Children with Disabilities Service.
You will have a full understanding of Childcare legislation along with a passion for working with disabilities.
Main duties include:
- Hold and maintain a caseload of children with complex needs
- Provide written and verbal reports of a high standard
- Undertake interviews, observing and gathering information
- Review and reassess when necessary and be open to a change of view in response to new evidence
- Diploma in Social Work or equivalent qualification
- Registration with Social Work England
- Recent experience with Children with Disabilities
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of childcare legislation
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier to numerous local authorities throughout London giving us access to jobs before other agencies.
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Double payrolls each week.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
To be considered for this role, please apply with your CV to Dee Spencer on the social care team.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.