Doncaster, South Yorkshire
£25.68 - £32 per hour
404561 - Dee_1604481745
20 days ago
Qualified Social Worker, Children with Disabilities, Doncaster
An experienced social worker is required to work within the children with disabilities team.
Although desirable, you not need to have prior experience of working with children with disabilities but must have statutory child protection experience and good assessment skills.
Pay rate: Up to £32 per hour
Main duties include:
- Undertake compliant assessments and section 47 enquiries that clearly identify levels and types of risk or need based on documented evidence.
- Record and analyse information gathered during the process of social care assessment in line with the case recording policy, local and national guidance and best practice principles.
- Undertake assessments in such a way as to lead to clear associated plans that address the issues identified.
- Assist in the provision of court statements and prepare reports that may be required by the courts and bodies in connection with children's services.
- Degree in Social Work or equivalent qualification
- Registration with Social Work England
- ASYE completed
- Car driver
- Statutory child protection experience
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier across London giving us first access to jobs
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Double payrolls each week.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
To be considered for this role, please apply with your CV to Dee Spencer on the social care team.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.