South West London, London
£28.00 - £30.00 per hour + Depending on experience
18 days ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking an experienced Qualified Social Worker to work in a 0-25 Disabilities Team for a Local Authority based in South West London.
- To carry a caseload (long term and short term) as allocated by the Team Manager / Deputy Team Manager and within the priorities of the Special Needs, Disability and Psychology Service.
- To act as a Duty social worker at direction of the Deputy Team Manager.
- To maintain a knowledge and awareness of legislation and departmental policies and procedures, and to work within these.
- Act in the role of the lead professional in statutory cases that require a qualified social worker, particularly child / adult protection, looked after child cases and legal proceedings (which might relate to children or adults);
- Undertake the full range of social work tasks with children in need / young adults with disabilities and their families; assessment, planning, implementation and review (APIR)
- Bring together and coordinate the team around the child (young person)/ service user to ensure a multi-disciplinary approach to APIR and safeguarding;
- To make the line manager aware without delay of any complaints received from service users or from other agencies so that the appropriate complaints procedure can be applied and issues of concern be dealt with as swiftly as possible.
You will need to be:
Eligible to work in the UK
Why Choose Remedy?
Competitive pay rates
Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
1st tier agency
Up to £250 for each social work professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly